Tuesday, July 30, 2013

rinku-town







 
 
 
We went to Rinku-town.
We went by train.
We went to the game place first but it wasn't open so we had to wait.
There was a man getting ready to open the game place.
My brother asked if the game place is open and the guy said 5 more minutes.
Then 5 minutes later the guy opened the doors and said we can come in.
I played this new game with Grant.
It was like the jumping game but it was a scooter and you have to push down the lever with your feet really fast, because the lever comes back up and that is how you move.
I won against my brother I came 1st my brother came 2nd.
Then we played a pokemon game.
You insert a medal, then the medal spins around in a upside down wide cone with a hole at the pointy part,then the medal falls down on a number.
There is a template at the bottom that spins around.
The template has the number 1-6 on it.
The template also has a jack pot and a question mark.
The medal does slide of the template even without touching a number.
You hae to get the madal on the number in inside the box the number is in.
My sister got a jack pot.
She got 36 medals.
Then we went to sport depo to get my sister fins and more baseball because I lost on in the garden and my sister lost in at the park.
After we found everything we went to eat lunch.
We ate at this yucky place thats what my mum calls it.
I got pasta and pizza and a kids meal.
The kids meal had spaghetti bolonese, potato salad and a chicken nugget.
Then we went to the craft store.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment