Saturday, July 20, 2013

Cake








We went to get cakes at Hans at Kumatori.
Hans is my favourite bakery.
When we got inside we looked at the cakes.
There were so many beautiful cakes.
My mum told me try not to pick the same cake that I always get.
I had to wait for my sister to decide what cake she wanted.
While she was chosing her cake I was looking at the display.
I had a few choices.
One was tiramisu, one was non-baked cheesecake and honey citrus cake.
I chose the honey citrus cake because I never heard of a honey citrus cake.
The honey and citrus cake had blueberry, rasberry, cream and lemon slice.
The texture of the cake on the outside was sticky and the inside was soft.
I liked the cake.
The outside part of the cake tasted like orange.
The inside had a honey taste.
The cake smelled like citrus.

 T



No comments:

Post a Comment