Thursday, July 18, 2013

namco




Yesterday we went to the game place.
We went to Aeon to go to the game place.
The first thing we did was a car game.
The car game had to use the gear.
We chose in the settings for the gear to be automatic.
Grant and Kikin still wanted to do the gear so Grant told Kikin to do the gear because then he has to keep looking at the gear.
I had to the pedal for Grant because he couldn`t reach the pedal.
Then when Grant finished playing that we played the jumping game.
Grant beat me in the junping game.
Then we played the Mario racing game.
I won against Grant.
My sister was doing the pedal for Grant.
I could reach the pedal so I did not need any help.
Then we played the Pac-man Smash.
I was on my own and Kikin and Grant were together.
I won against Kikin and Grant.
Then we played the fishing game.
I got 11 game coins.
I think my brother got 16 coins.
I did have 17 coins and I told my mum but she told me to do it again so I did it again but I pushed the orange button that helps you catch the fish but uses your coins.
Then my mum played this game where you insert the game coins and you sometimes get more game coins.
It is a bit like coin dozer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment