Monday, July 29, 2013

park








 
 
We went to the park.
The park was like a sandy/rocky park.
I went on the swings.
My brother went on the slide and my sister went on the slide.
A while after I went on the slide.
I had to go first because my brother didn't know how to go on this type of slide.
The slide had clyinders wher you sit on a normal slide.
The cylinders our able to move like the ones at the airport where you put the tray when you go through security.
You have to use your shoes to slide by putting them on the clyinders and use your hands to hold the  ends of the slide and let go.
Then I went on the see saw.
The see saw can have 2 people sitting down on one side.
So I went by myself and my sister and brother on the other side.
It didn't work so I went with my sister and Baba went with my brother.
Then I went to the horizontal bars and tried to do a back flip with the smallest bar.
I couldn't do the back flip because the pole waas to big for me.
So instead I did a front flip.
I got hot so I rested and Baba wiped me with a cold towel and mummy gave me a peanut biscuit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment