Saturday, July 6, 2013

going to wakayama











Yesterday we went to Wakayama.
We walked to the train station a different way.
When we got to the train station we got our tickets.
I got the big blue ticket instead of the orange small one.
Our train was leaving in four minutes and the train was on the other side of the platform.
So we had to go up the stairs down the stairs.
When we got inside the train Grant and I played I spy.
Then we played this game where you copy one person.
To start off the person you are copying puts his or hers hand on their head.
The rest of the people don't do anything until the person puts their hands on their shoulders.
Then the rest of the people put their hands on their head.
Then the person touches their knees and the rest of the people touches their shoulders.
you keep doing that until someone messes up and then you are out.
The last person left wins and gets to be the person who does whatever he or she wants to do.
When got to Wakayama we went to stores.
My mum went to the beads store.
I went along with her.
She said she was going to make another bracelet.
My mum didn't get to buy the string and beads,because this woman at the counter in front of us took forever.
Then Jiji wanted coffee so we went to a cafe.
Ki'kin stayed with Jiji in the cafe.
Grant,mummy,Baba and me went shopping.
The cafe Jiji was in was on the floor that had childrens clothes and toys.
Baba and mummy was looking for clothes for me and Ki'kin.
I got a dress.
Then we came back to Jiji and then my sister went shopping with Baba and mummy.
Soon me and Grant and Jiji went to find kikin,baba and mummy.
my sister bought a dress.
Then we had lunch.
I had seafood pasta.
then we went to the train station and went back to Hineno.


No comments:

Post a Comment