Saturday, July 20, 2013

lunch @ Carosello










Yesterday we went to Carossello to have lunch.
We were going to order some type of pasta we always get but Carosello didn`t have it.
So we ordered the tuna pasta with Japanese sauce and pilaf(a rice dish.)
Before our food came we had a salad and soup.
When I was eating the salad Jiji`s brother who used to bring Chimiyo came with his wife and what we think is a friend.
I ate half of the salad and I also had half of the soup.
Then our food came.
The pilaf smelled excellent.
The pasta smelled wonderful.
The pasta sauce was to help the pasta not to stick.
The pasta was delicous.
The pilaf was fantastic.
I got more of the pasta then the rice.
Then after I finished the food I got to have the ice coffee.
My mum added syrup in to make it sweeter.
Then when everyone was finished Baba paid for the food and we got to have one sweet or toy.
I got a pencil.
Then we went back to the car.



No comments:

Post a Comment