Thursday, June 20, 2013

rinku town











 
I went to Rinku Town by train.
We went to look at different stores and we went to the lego store to get by brother his birthday present and we got a lego calander that you have to re-build every month.
Then we went to this store with loads of samples.
I got to taste 2 different types of ketchup,peanut butter, black sesame paste and blueberry and sweet
potato jam.
Then we went to Starbucks Coffee for lunch since none of the resteraunts were open.
I got croque madam (egg cheese and ham) and orange juice with a drawing of a sloth drinking orange juice.
Then we went on the train and someone left thier umbrella so my mum told me to keep it.
Then we went to Aeon to get fish eggs.
Later my sister said she doesn't want fish eggs.





No comments:

Post a Comment