Sunday, June 2, 2013

outdoor play



 
Yesterday I went to Tesco's with my mum. When we got home it was a sunny day so me and my brother begged our dad if we could go outside and play football with him and he said yes.
Our dad got four footballs out so we can pass and do drills.
We played sharks and fish before we got to do a match.
My brother got to go on my dads team, so I had to go on my sisters team.
I  think the score was 3-2 to my brother's team.
We played another match: me versus my brother and sister and the score was 6-2 to me.
After playing football my brother took one part of the goalposts and started playing hockey so I had to play. My brother got bored so he played light sabers with me. My dad went back inside to watch baseball. My sister started to play cooking. Then we had lunch outside. The lunch was pizza with shrimp on it. After me and my brother played spider riders and then my sister joined in. I got bored after a while I got bored so I went back inside. My brother got hit in the eye so he went back inside. My sister had no one to play with so she went back in without cleaning up her cooking mess she made so I had to go back outside to tidy up her mess.   


No comments:

Post a Comment