Friday, June 7, 2013

dentist visit



 
 
Yesterday I got my tooth pulled out by a dentist.
I got it pulled out because the day before yesterday which was Wednesday, it started to wobble.
The tooth became more wobbly during the day and started to ache.
My tooth didn't hurt when I had to eat my dinner because the dinner was soup.
It started to hurt to when I was reading so I told my mum and I was also tired so I went to bed early.
My tooth also started to hurt when I tried to sleep so I started to cry. When everyone else came to bed I started to become thirsty because I forgot to drink before I went to bed.
When I woke up, my mum told me if she could, she would try to get an appointment with the dentist.
I went to shcool on Thursday(I walked to school with my friend) and everything was normal until
somewhere between 9 to 10 am.
One person from the office came to tell me my mum was waiting down stairs.
I went downstairs to my mum and she brought me to the car.
Once we were in the car my mum told me my appointment was at 10:30.
She also told me thet I have to explain everything from the beginning because my mum doesn't know anything.
When we got to the park clinic I think thats what the place is called, I went straight to the childrens section. When the dentist was ready I went to his room he asked what was wrong I explained.
Then he told me to put on sunglasses and get on the seat.
He did a check up and tested the tooth thet hurt.
Then he said something about not falling out next year.
My mum started to explain we were leaving on Monday.
The dentist asked me if I wanted him to pull my tooth out or to leave it and let it fall out by itself.
My mum said something that changed my mind and then I chose to force it out.
I asked if will hurt and the dentist said that my lip will be numb.
The dentist got his equipment ready.
First he got something like an shot thing and put one behind my tooth and one behind the tooth on the other side. The dentist said it was to make it go to sleep.
It did hurt a little bit, then he plucked the tooth out.After he told me to bite on a tissue sort of thing.
Then he told my mum to swish salt water for 4 days starting today. The assistant told me the numbness will wear off by lunch time and then the assistant dissapeared, then returned with a pencil and rubber with a sticker. The dentist gave me my tooth and an instruction on how to care of my tooth ( where it was.)



No comments:

Post a Comment