Monday, June 3, 2013

marley park

  






 
 
 
I went to Marly Park over the weekend.
When we got there we had to wait for ever to find a parking space.
We didn't know there was another parking lot right in front of the playground.
We had to walk so long to get to the playground.
We saw lots of dogs on the way.
When we got to the play ground we went to a small slide first because my brother wanted to.
After we went this spinning thing where you stand inside it and you spin inside and when you get out
you are dizzy. (second picture from the top.)
After we went on the swings. It was really hard to go as high as you could because the swings were in a circle so you couldn't go high otherwise you would've kicked someone.
We played in the park for a while and once Grant (my brother) fell down.
Afterwards we were going back and I thought we were going the wrong way so I told my and he said were in the middle of the circle so it doesn't matter.
Then I said something I can't remember then my dad lifted me up.
Then we started to walk on the grass and my sister went down on her knees and held on to my dads legs and after a while did the same but got bored so I got up and my brother went down.
My dad convinced them to get off his legs so we get to the car.
We got to the car finally and when we were all buckeled up our dad drove off. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment