Sunday, June 30, 2013

koya-san






 
Yesterday we went to Koya-san.
Jiji went to take pictures.
We went to this red building with a little guy beside the building.
There was a sign saying come in.
We went through the building and saw another exit so we went through.
On the other side we saw a hand and we sat on it.
Then we went to another place.
Jiji took a picture of a building.
While we were waiting I started to jump up and touch the leaves.
It was pretty easy because the tree was small.
Then we went back we saw a telephone box.
My mum told me to go inside the telephone box and I said no.
Then I noticed there was a lady bird on a green telephone box.
On the other telephone box ( there was 2 telephone boxes)was small road stickers stuck on the black telephone box.

No comments:

Post a Comment