Tuesday, June 11, 2013

bicycle



 
 
On Monday the 10th of June 2013 we left to Japan. The first airplane was roughly around 1hour 45 min. Sinse it was a short flight I slept the whole way through because I was tired.
When we got to Frankfurt (our destination) we had to go to security.
The security didn't have a really long line so we didn't have to wait so long.
After going through the security we went to find our gate number. On the way we saw a bakery.
We stopped by to get some food from the bakery for our breakfast because we didn't eat anything.
I got a mini donut,my sister got a pretzel shaped donut and my brother got this chocolate bread.
My mum said not to hurry because we have to wait for 5 hours.
We went to our gate number Z58 hoping we were at the right gate because we were looking at the boarding pass.
The one on the screen didn't say what gate number only the letter Z.
We had to sit down somewhere where there is a plug so we can play the ipad mini and charge it at the same time.
When it was time to board we got to go first.
We went inside the plane and went to seat 35.
The seats had their own TV.
When we were settled the airplane people gave us headphones.
When we were in the air I started watching Oz the great and powerful.
After that I watched the disney channel thing and then finally I watched Escape from planet earth.
Then I went to sleep until we landed.
One of the airplane people said that we were 10 minutes behind.
We went to collect our baggage and went to meet Jiji and Baba.
We went to inside Jiji's new car which is white and went home.
When we got everything unpacked Grant started watching TV.
Then we to Okua to get some food.
We came back and had lunch and then I had an ice cream.
Then I started to start my sew cat.
Then we went to Jasco to get some more things.
After that we went to a shopping place I've never been to then after we went to the rose garden.
Then when we got back I started practising to ride a bike on Hiro's old bike.
After we took a bath and Maki came. Then we had dinner, and washed the dishes and dried them.
Then Maki had to leave.
Afterwards we started to watch some thing about jeans.
Then I played on the new ipad mini. Then it was time for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment