Wednesday, June 12, 2013

June 14th










Yesterday we went to KFC for lunch after Jiji had his dental appiontment.
While we were waiting for Jiji, Baba said she will give us something for a birthday present.
After looking at some shops I chose a purse that had a panda on it.
My sister chose a purse with a dog on it.
When Jiji finished his appointment we went to KFC.
When we were waiting for our food Baba told us to wash our hands.
When the food came I got two pieces of chicken but only managed to eat one piece and I also got orange juice ( I was able to finish that.)
After we went to Joshin to get Grant a toy.
He chose a ninjaco spinner thing with 5 cards.
Then we went to the cemetery.
Then we needed to go to the bank so we went there then I fell asleep so I didn't know what happened.
When I woke up we were at Jiji and baba's house. I got out of the car went inside.
Then we watched tv until bath time and ate dinner. Then we watched tv after and it was about germs
inside your food. At nine o clock we went to bed. 

.


No comments:

Post a Comment