Thursday, June 13, 2013

June 15th












Today I went the shopping center with my mum.
Before that we went to get tickets for later on the holiday.
We went to the craft store and got this cat pompom thing.
After when we came back I had an ice cream.
A while after I started making a bracelet.
Then we went to have lunch at a noodle place.
Then we went to rinku town to go to the craft store.
Baba got loads of yarn to make a bag.
Then we went to the grocery store.
When we got back I had another icecream sinse it was so hot.
Then Baba started making a bag out of the string we got.
We went to bath then Maki came.
We had dinner then we started playing around.
Every few hours I would complain that my leg hurts because of the mosquito bite I got yesterday morning or the night before.
So Baba would put an ice pack covered in a hankerchief on my leg.
So Baba would give me an ice pack to put on my leg.





No comments:

Post a Comment