Saturday, June 15, 2013

lunch











 
Yesterday we went to lunch at a special meat place.
I accidently broke my sisters chopsticks.
I had orange juice for my drink but before that I had cold tea.
I couldn't eat well because the day before  bent my finger on my right hand (I'm right handed) backwards with my back.
For my lunch I had the meat part of the burger, rice,chicken,lettuce and japanese pudding.
My sister had my tomato and cucumber since I don't like them.
 I kept swapping with chopsticks and spoon and fork because I couldn't eat well and I had to eat with my left hand which was really hard with chopsticks.
My sister had the same lunch as me and my brother had her rice.
My brother played the ipad a little bit and said he didn't want to eat.
He also wanted to go to the toy store.
At the end we got a candy and Grant(my brother) got the best candy then put back in the bowl and I was trying to get it but my sister got it and I ended up having peach flavoured candy( the best candy is a milk sort of candy.)
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment