Saturday, August 24, 2013

paris trip 6






 
 
We went to the Arc de triunph.
We had to wait in line to get the tickets.
After we went to the entrance and started to go uup the stairs.
There was an elevator to go up we but we didn't see it.
We went up the stairs and there was a floor, but we weren't at the top.
We were a little bit from the top.
I fell down some stairs and hurt my back.
I had to rest a while before we could walk up the stairs.
Then we went up and there was another floor with a gift shop.
Then we went up again and were at the very top.
You could see the Eiffel tower from when you look at one window.
Grant started playing with the telescopes and he tried to look through them but they wouldn't work unless you put a coin in.
Then Kikin started to count how many streets were sticking out of Arc de triumph.
Then we went to started to go down the stairs.
Mummy and I were far ahead of the rest.
When we went to the gift shop floor we looked in side.
Mummy got something.
Then we were going down to the bottom.
Mummy and I were far ahead from the others so when we got down I decided to scare Grant.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment