Monday, August 5, 2013

outing to Tennoji












 
 
We went to Tennoji.
We went to Tennoji because we had to get Jiji's birthday present.
We went by train.
When we got to Tennoji we had to look at the map.
We were giong to Q's mall.
When we got to Q's mall there was this enormous clock.
We went inside to look around.
We bought some things like mummys skirt.
We went inside a craft store and it was huge I didn't want to look around.
Then we started to look around for a place to eat we saw a sushi place so we decided to eat there.
I had corn and tuna sushi.
I had cold green tea.
I drinked the green tea all up and the powder and the powder tasted disgusting.
So I had to drink my sister's cold water.
Then we went to look for dinner.
We saw a fish cake so we got that.
We also saw rice wrapped up with meat so we got that.
Then we went to look for a place to have desert.
We went to Hrispy Hreme.
I got a chocolate covered donut with sprinkles.
Then my sister had to share a drink.
The drink was lime and mint jelly with fizziness.
We also got Jiji's donut for a birthday gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment