Saturday, August 31, 2013

belated bday party





 
 
Yesterday I got to open the presents that was for my birthday.
I opened them yesterday although it wasn't my birthday.
My birthday was when we were in France.
I got a Eton mess to put the candles in.
I ate the Eton mess for desert instead of straight away.
I started to open my presents.
I read the card first, then I opened the bag.
It was black and said ZMF on the bag.
The bag also said L.L.Bean.
I had to read the instruction about how to wear it properly without hurting your back.
Next I opened a box.
The box was red and had beads on it with flowers.
When I opened the box there was a compartment and there was another compartment underneath there was also a mirror.
I had to take all my things from my old school bag and put them in my new school bag.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment