Sunday, September 15, 2013

sleep over




 
 
 
 
I had a sleepover with my friend Imogen.
When Imogen came over we played Rummy with the cards.
Imogen won that game.
After we played Go Fish (with the cards).
I won that game.
Then we played dodge ball.
We only used 5 balls and ran around the house.
We played for a while.
After we played basketball.
Imogen played on the computer and we looked at pictures of sweets.
Then we had dinner which was pizza.
I had two slices and I think Imogen had three.
The slices were in a square shape.
After we watched Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets.
We ate popcorn while we were watching.
After we played a card game called spit.
Imogen said it was really hard to teach her brothers to play but I found the game pretty easy.
Then we went to bed.
When we woke up we had pancakes for breakfast.
I had syrup on my pancakes and Imogen had sugar on her pancakes.
Then we played dodge ball.
Next we played Go Fish.
Then it was time for Imogen to go home.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment