Sunday, July 6, 2014

summer party

 We went to the summer party.
I didn't want to go.
When we got to the hotel we went to look around and kikin and grant went to play some games.
I got candy floss.
It was pink.
after eating we went on the obstacle course bouncy castle.

Then we went the ball section.
It was full of balls.
While grant and sister was in the ball section I got my face painted.
I asked for the irish flag and when I got that done the woman asked do I want flowers and I said yes.
Then sister went to get her face done.

later on the day we got soft cream.
I got a soft cream with a flake and blue sauce.
this is the obstacle course.
I won all my races against the others.
partly because grant can't do one of the obstacles.
 
 
 
I ate corn on a cob with some cheese.
Then I ate 2 cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment