Tuesday, July 22, 2014

kinsale trip 2

This is the second day of the camp.
This is my instructor Ross on the right and Niamh the pamel on the right.
We were doing single kayaking in the morning and wind surfing in the afternoon.
But none of us got the hang of it so everyone just gave up. 
I don't know which group that is but that is not my group.
But I will explain what is going on.
There are some sailing boats being dragged up to the hill.
There are some kayaks and surfboards in the water that have to be brought up to the pile. 
That is a picture of me and Lucy dragging up the windsurf boards.
Niamh is helping us.
This is a picture of us in the water cleaning our selves up after the jungle quest.
This is the ceremony on the last day when we get our certs.
 
 
We went to the Oysterhaven camp activity center.
on Monday we  were split in to groups by age.
The youngest group are called Oysters.
Then Beachcombers, Dolphins, Seals and Surfbusters which I was in.
The Hotshots, Multiskills and sailing.
On the first day there was 15 boys and 8 girls including me.
we got split up in 3 groups all the girls in one boys and then boys.
The other girls were called Aoife Alanna Lucy Rachel Anne Gala and Cara.
Our instructor was called ross.
We did windsailing kayaking cat mar an blue rafts and other stuff it was really fun. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment