Sunday, June 29, 2014

june 29th

Today I went to Dunnes store.
We went to get arts and craft stuff but ended up buying food as well.
We were looking for stamps and cookie cutters for the salt dough.
we were also looking for something I could use to weave with.
We found this BBQ rack thing and we thought would work great.
Then with no look finding the cookie cutters we went to find scented candles.
We spent ages sniffing the candles.
My favourites were citrus burst, vanilla, freesia and lavender. 
After we went shopping for food.
It was freezing in the food section.
I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt with a jacket.
We came back after getting everything we needed.
Today during the afternoon we had a history lesson with my dad.
We had a US history class.
The reason we are doing this is because we live in Ireland we don't learn about this stuff, so if we go back to the States we are going to be behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment