Thursday, June 26, 2014

June 26th

 
 
Today I went to Dun Laoghaire.
We had to go for 2 reasons.
1 was to go to the post office, the second reason was to get some things laminated.
First we went to the post office to post something.
Then we went to the laminating place.
After we had to wait so we went to art and hobby.
I bought a native american bracelet set.
Then we went to get Grant's haircut done so we wouldn't have to do it tomorrow.
After we went to Tiger.
We looked around and Grant found a mini golf set that he wanted.
Since Kikin and I didn't get Grant a birthday present we had to buy him one so Kikin bought Grant the golf set.
Then we collected the laminated papers and left.
After coming back we ate lunch. 




I bought the native american bracelet set which I opened as soon as we got home.
The bracelet set came with everything and easy instructions.
I tried making a bracelet but that failed.
Then we went inside the tent and I tried again.
My mum said that the string was weak which is why the bracelet would not work.
I kept trying to make a bracelet while eating Wonkas bottle caps that daddys mum sent us.
There was 5 flavours: root beer, cola, grape, cherry and orange.
Root beer and grape are my favourite.
I gave up trying to make a bracelet after seeing a spider on my arm and lots of bugs.
I went inside to continue the bracelet when the string broke.
 
 
After we left the house for Grants karate and Kikins piano lesson.
That was basically the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment