Wednesday, June 25, 2014

concert & summer plan





 
 
 
 
Yesterday was the last day of school.
5th and 6th form had to do a concert.
Up first was the orchestra which I was in next was the rockband ensemble, then a solo after that was a triplet then 5th form's songs which were gospel medley ( deep river wade in the water and gonna lay down) and I will call upon the lord.
After that was another two solos then the woodwind ensemble which we played Jean de Florette and raiders march.
After I had to go back to the classroom and wait.
I was supposed to go to the last song where 5th and 6th sing together but I had to leave early.
My summer plan is what I do and what I want to do.
What 
What I have to do is read for 30 minutes, read us history for 15 minutes 1 page of hard math, type of excercise, diary/blog, Japanese, music and 1 riddle/puzzle.
My wish list is Brittas bay, ride a bike and make a music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment