Sunday, November 17, 2013

pizza and salad




 
 
 
Yesterday I helped make the lunch.
Yesterdays lunch was pizza and salad.
First we made the salad.
We made the dressing.
Then we tore up the lettuce.
Then we added corn and canneli beans.
Then we added boiled egg.
Then we started getting ready to make pizza.
We didn't make the dough so my mum bought dough.
My mum cut up the ham into square pieces.
Then she taught us how to cut up the olives.
After we cut up the olives I cut the pineapples because I was the only one who wanted to have pineapple on the pizza.
Then we put the toppings and the sauce on the pizza and put the pizza in the oven.
While the pizza was cooking we started to make daddy's sandwhich.
After we all ate lunch the salad and pizza were excellent.
My brother loved the pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment