Saturday, May 18, 2013

Marvellous Creations

 
 

 
 
Marvellous Creations is chocolate with different things inside like jelly popping candy or cookie dough. My favourite one is the jelly popping candy. The jelly makes a popping noise after you chew but only lasts for a couple of minutes.You get Marvellous Creations
at gas stations but not at Tesco's, It's really weird.I only had two flavours so far but I hope to try to get different flavours.
On the ads though they only show the cookie dough and the jelly one the ones that I had. My mum thinks that they won't
be around for long like most stuff companies makes like MalTEASERS.
 The company that makes Marvellous Creations is Cadbury.
The first time I had Marvellous Creations was in the car at school my mum found it  at a gas station on the way to school.My frein really wants to have the chocolate because of the ads she sees in the car.
Last year one of my school trips was to the Caffrees chocolate factory and at the gift shop they sold the jelly popping candy.
The jelly popping candy chocolate tastes like milk chocolate with different flavoured jellys.
The cookie chocolate is milk chocolate with a cookie inside.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment