Wednesday, February 19, 2014

shopping playdate





 
 
Yesterday I had a playdate with Julia and Sarah.
I had to collect Julia from her house.
Then once we collected her we went to drop off my sister at camp.
After that we went to Dundrum shopping center.
Since we were early and Sarah and her mum wasn't there Julia and I went to look around around the shops.
We went to Pennys so Julia can buy a onzie.
She wanted an unicorn onzie.
We couldn't find it so we said we would wait till Sarah was here.
Then we went to a gadget shop.
 We saw a pen which can listen to other conversations.
Then we left the gadget shop and went back to the place where we were supposed to meet Sarah and her mum.
They were already here.
We decided to meet each other back at twelve in front of Starbucks coffee.
First we went back to pennys and Sarah found the unicorn onzie but there was only one unicorn onzie plus it was an adult medium size.
So we just left it.
Then we went Easons the book and staitonary store.
We didn't find anything we liked.
Then we went to Hamleys toy store.
We spent ages there.
We found a Jelly Beans stand.
We got loads of Jelly Babys.
After we found a mit and ball.
Then we went to the Art and Hobby store  and I bought a mood ring.
Then we had to decide which place to eat.
We decided to eat at T.G.I. Fridays.
So instead of meeting each other at T.G.I. Fridays.
I ate chicken wings mozzerella cheese sticks and a hot dog with sweet potato fries.
Then Sarah's older brother James came back from a movie.
After my mum left and everyone else stayed because we were going back to Julia's house.
Then we went in Sarah's car to go to Julia's home.
Once we got there Julia showed us her cats brother.
He is so cute.
His name is Willow.
Misto the other cat is black with a white stomach.
Misto is the excact same with a white chin.
We played with them for a while before I had to go home.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment