Tuesday, April 15, 2014

eatser break day 1







On my first day of the Easter break I went to mount usher gardens.
This wasn't the first time I went here.
We were meant to go with my mum's friend Diane, but we didn't see her so we went on the trail without her.
We saw so many pretty and colorful flowers and plants.
Once we finished we went to look around at the stores close by the garden.
Then we saw Diane, outside and my brother and sister told my mum.
Diane came over and greeted us.
Since we did the garden trail we decided to have lunch at a café.
I had a rocky road and hot chocolate. 
Then we went home.
Diane came over to do some gardening with us.
We planted turnips and lettuce.
First we got bags and filled with soil.
Then we got the seeds and scattered them.
After we watered them and pushed them into the soil.
We had to use a spoon to water them as the seeds were small.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment