Thursday, December 26, 2013

xmas!!!






 
 
Yesterday was Christmas!
I had breakfast which was an apple danish.
Then we got our hats.
I chose the gingerbread hat.
Since we had to wait for daddy to wake up to open our presents we watched tv.
Then when daddy finally woke up we got to open our presents.
My brother opened one of his presents and he got a lego game he had been wanting for ages.
Then my sister opened her present and got an electricity kit along with a book.
Then it was my turn, I got a bling maker.
Then my brother went again and got another lego kit.
Then my sister got a bracelet maker.
I got a bling refill.
Then we went to play with our toys.
I made a heart and a flower and stuck it on my musical folder.
Then w had lunch.
The lunch was mash potato, peas, roasted vegetables, bruchetta, beeg with gravy and marinated broccoli.
Our drink was a carbonated drink.
After we contibued playing with our toys.
We also got a Wii U.
The Wii U came with a game pad and a game:super mario bros and luigi bros.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment